In Home Eyelash Extensions Full Sassy
Newest and most innovative eyelash extensions technique!
• Easy, quick, & save time. Finish applying as fast as 10 minutes.
• All you need in one kit for two new full set applications. Lashes can be reusable with
• New applications can last up to 12 days.
• Our goal is to have you saving money & experience the highest quality extensions!
• More styles are sold separately &and individually.
• Vegan & Handmade – Faux mink segment lashes, made with high quality silk.
• All materials and solutions are latex-free.
Two cut up segments of “Full Sassy” for two (2) new applications
• “Power Couple” Precision, Placement & Styling, Duo Strip Lash Tool
• “Bond Me” The #1 Self application bonder adhesive to apply eyelash extensions
• “The Protector” Sealant that locks the extensions to the lashes to prevent glue from
cracking, provides a longer lasting experience!
• “Gone” Adhesive remover
• *Segment Extensions are available in variety of styles separately/individually*
How To Apply
Wash eye area and your own lashes well. Remove everything: makeup, oils, creams &
dust from your lashes and eye area. Clean lashes will help your lash extensions go on
and have them last longer.
2. Follow by drying eye area.
3. Take segments of your lash style out of the case using our Power Couple tool. Starting
from one end of the segment and always pull from the band. Pulling from the lashes will
ruin/damage the style and pull out the faux mink pieces.
4. Apply by brushing the “Bond Me” adhesive to your natural lashes from root to tip under
your lashes. Only apply at the section that you will be applying the segments. Adhesive
dries up quick so apply Bond Me as you go and not all at once. Avoid getting adhesive
on your skin.
5. To help you see better underneath during application, use fingers on one hand to pull
your eyelid up flipping your lashes up. Your other fingers holding the placement tool
6. Remember to use segments that have been removed from the case, AGAIN do not pull
segments from faux mink pieces out from case always just from the band.
7. Using the Power Couple placement tool, grip onto the faux mink part between the
middle & tip of the lashes and place the segment under your lashes close to your root
and lash line.
8. After latching band on under your lashes near the root, push the rest of the segment
upwards onto your lashes. Try not to get adhesive onto your tool or the next segment will
get stuck to the it.
9. After applying all your desired segments, you can apply “The Protector” above and below
your lashes. This sealant will protect the lashes by preventing your lashes from cracking
off easily and helps you preserve a longer experience!
Apply the “Gone” adhesive remover above and below your lashes and let it sit for 1 minute.
Avoid getting solutions in your eyes, immediately wash with water if you did. Pull up your lid
and use the “Power Couple” tool to gently remove your segment extensions from the band to
avoid ruining them if you plan on reusing them. Once removed apply “Gone” onto your natural
lashes, wipe and wash with water away from eyes to remove any residue of the adhesive. Avoid
pushing solutions into your eyes. Repeat if necessary to clean off all adhesives. Make sure all
“Gone” solutions are washed off.
“Bond Me“: Acrylates Copolymer, Aqua
• “The Protector”: Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin
• “Gone”: Mineral Oil, Laureth-4, Isododecane, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 80,
Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Palmitate
Caution & Warning
Please read entire instructions before you begin using this product. Avoid getting our “Bond
Me” adhesive into your eyes during application. Discontinue use if signs of irritation, redness,
or rash appear. Do not use if eyelashes are weak and brittle. Store and use products carefully as
lash segments are fragile. Never leave removing solution on, “Gone” must be rinsed off well
rubbing adhesive off. Have your eyes fully closed when rinsing and removing adhesive and
solution to avoid getting into eyes. Wash eyes with water or saline solution of any of our
products accidentally get into your eyes. If discomfort continues, consult a physician.
This product is strictly for external use. Keep out of reach children.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.