A Magnetic Faux Mink Collection with 7 lashes, giving you a new look for each day of the week!
• Conveniently all in one kit!
• Lightweight & made for your comfort
• Triple L’s – Longer lasting lashes, up to 25 uses with great care
• Magnet style lash technique
• Comes with V’s best applicator the “Power Couple” precision, placement, &
styling duo strip lash tool
• Faux Mink, Vegan, & Handmade lashes
• “Magnetic Attraction” is a waterproof, smudge-free & latex-free black eyeliner
• Kits are designed with a mirror, take them anywhere!
• 7 Pairs of Magnet Lashes – Delicate, Captivate, Passion, Goddess, Seductive,
Sophisticated, & Empress
• “Power Couple” Duo Lash Strip Applicator Tool & Comb
• “Magnetic Attraction” Magnet-Infused Black Eyeliner
• Small mirror
How To Apply
1. Gently remove lash band & magnet from package starting from the corner. Avoid
moving from lash hairs itself, that will ruin the style.
2. Apply the Magnetic Attraction eyeliner onto your lid as close to the lash line as
possible and go over a couple times, this will help the lashes stick on best!
3. Wait 30 seconds for liner to dry well before applying to avoid it from sticking onto
4. Use your applicator tool to apply the band starting from the inner corner and
directly above your natural lash line. Enjoy your lashes as they easily latch onto
Locate the ends of the band on the outer corners of your eye. Use your applicator tool to
grip onto the end of the band and gently pull upwards and away from your skin. Do not
pull from the lash, this can damage your lash strips. The better you take care of them the
longer they will last!
After removing your magnetic lash strips, you are recommended to clean them for a
longer lasting and better application for the next use. There will be residue of the
Magnetic Attraction(magnet liner) on the bands. You can use oil-free makeup remover to
wipe off the liner and clean the band. This is important in giving you the same smooth
and even positioning when you reapply. If there are makeup and dust you see, any oilfree makeup remover with a lash cleansing brush can help you clean this off. We highly
recommend our popular Wash & Blink cleanser and our V Sparkling Cleansing Brush!
• Magnetic Attraction: Aqua, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene, Xanthan
Caution & Warning
Store and use products carefully as they are fragile. Do not get Magnetic Attraction liner in
eyes, wash off well if you do. Discontinue use if signs of irritation, redness, or rash appear.
If discomfort continues, consult a physician. This product is strictly for external use. Keep
out of reach children.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.