Victoria’s Lash Stop “V Lash ACADEMY” in Beverly Hills offers eyelash training courses for licensed cosmetologists, estheticians, and students. Let’s get started lashing.
The V Lash extension course
The V lash extension course lays the foundation in skills and knowledge to build a thriving lash career. All aspects of theory, application, styling, removal and much more are covered giving you the confidence to produce the highest-level lash experience for your clients. With a full certification, After this two-day course, you’ll be feeling ready to launch your lash career or take your current lash career to another whole level of income!
THIS COURSE IS PERFECT FOR YOU!
- You are ready to build a business that allows you financial freedom and flexibility, WITHOUT having to work more than 40 hours a week!
- You want to start your own lash business, but don’t know where to start?
- You’re already a certified lash technician – but you see other eye lash artists who are fully booked making $100,000 per year and you wonder why it’s not happening for you.
In this eyelash extension training course, Victoria provides the most innovative, up-to-date eyelash extension program in the world. V covers the theory behind lash extensions as well as the practical side. You will learn by doing, in the classes you will get to practice a variety of unique techniques developed by V and under the guidance of V herself.
When you finish the two-day course, you will be equipped with the knowledge of everything you will need to know including the highest quality care in eye health and safety. V teaches innovative aftercare to ensure your clients’ eyes and eyelashes are not harmed by extension wear.
The course includes an in-depth training manual, certification, Professional kits with VLS products. Everything included in the VLS kit is what V uses on a daily basis to service her A list clients. As a certified VLS lash artist, you will be able to purchase supplies at a discounted rate.
Certification is provided upon completion of the training course, however, it is your responsibility to check with your local states & governing boards on licensing requirements to perform the services. In the state of California, it is required that you have either an Esthetician or Cosmetologist license to perform lash services at the salon.
This course is two (2) days and eight (8) hours long per day
Cost of the V-Lash Extension Course ; $2,000 (Includes $500 worth of VLS products, good for your initial 50 clients)
· Eyelash Anatomy/Growth & Eye Shapes
· Product & Tool Knowledge
· Lash Curl, Length, Diameter & Material Types
· Tweezers Practices
· Different Adhesive & Safety
· Eye Taping
· Proper Hygiene & Safety
· When Not to Lash
· Reactions, Allergies & Sensitivities
· Preparation Before Appointments
· Client Consultation
· Consent Overview
· Lash Application Method
· Isolation/Separation Techniques
· Different Lash Styles
· Different Lash Fills
· Lash Removal Techniques
· Pricing & Client Retention